This week’s au courant links:
- ETSY bans sales of spells; rest of world giggles.
- TEMPEST side-channel attacks now dirt cheap.
- Sparkler physics.
- Diplomacy: on the act of betrayal…
- reddit riot.
- Google open sources DeepDream.
- ICANN is clueless…as usual.
- The first casualty of the evolving Skynet?
- Military still hiring top quality doctors to train troops…oops! Wait one…
- British police Taser and jail an angry dwarf who had impersonated a Dalek. 1
And finally, John Oliver on transgender rights: