This week’s au courant links:
- Burning questions from 1690.
- A Millennial revenge fantasy. 1
- Drunk shopping.
- Moore’s Law turns 50.
- Surprisingly, it’s not about you.
- On the implications of FB launching Instant Articles.
- You should contribute to the Future of Humanity. 2
- Whole lotta research supports the magnificent benefits of coffee.
- Fuckin’ great: now M$’s Glass will be able to detect all your emotions.
- Further discussion on the Universe as giant hologram theory.
And finally, a little Laibach for you…