This week’s au courant links:
- WaitButWhy interviews Elon Musk.
- Heal: an Uber for doctor’s house calls. 1
- Oculus’ Rift ships FY16 Q1. 2
- Sign O the Times: Firefox deprecating non-secure HTTP. 3
- Agar, baaaaaby!
- ’cause…who doesn’t want Windows 95 in their browser?
- Demo of the world’s first invisibility cloak coming May 13th.
- On slots.
- On the importance of sleep.
- Less than 20 years after Neo made bullets curve DARPA announces bullets that curve.
And finally, what the sullen teenage girl will be wearing this fall/winter:
- Right now only available in The City and L.A. ↩
- You bet! I’m pre-ordering as soon as they’re available. ↩
- This leads to the existential question of why we should be bother with SSL/TLS, given NSA’s historical implementations of back doors in the way seeds are generated for private keys…ah, but this is already dl;dr for you, n’est-ce pas? ↩