This week’s au courant links:
- We keep moving closer and closer to an actual tricorder.
- Just as you suspected: the universe is on the verge of collapse.
- Little Party.
- One point of view is the advent of self-driving cars will weaken the gene pool.
- Tumblr blog covering nothing but Kindle cover disasters.
- The user is drunk. 1
- If you’ll be in NYC in early May: Seven On Seven.
- Spielberg has inked a deal to direct Ready Player One.
- A big ol’ pile of Nicky Case.
- Boeing patents a Star Wars force field.
BONUS LINK: Night vision eye drops.
And finally, Taco Bell declares war on The Golden Arches: