This week’s au courant links:
- The Road Runner rules.
- OMG; NEED!!!!!!!
- Walls that piss right back on you.
- Cool: announcing the 2015 XOXOFest.
- “Art is never finished, only abandoned.” Markus “Notch” Persson on why he sold Minecraft.
- The Moon is a Harsh Mistress coming to the silver screen.
- Finland’s speeding ticket fines are set by income: one fat cat was hit with a €54,000 penalty.
- DoD: 2 factor auth sans passwords.
- The Web’s Grain: on designing for the web instead of just copying that single-page look that is currently “so now, so wow, so Charlie!” 1
- The shit that goes viral on the inernetz amazes us, the latest doubly so. Well played Cassandra Fairbanks!
And finally, a John Carpenter’s Frozen: