This week’s au courant links…
- Sans Bullshit Sans.
- The FCC’s net neutrality explained in English.
- Leave it to the WSJ to defend haughty French waiters. 1
- Vicemo: see who’s scoring dope on Venmo.
- The 61 things robots can now do (Skynet creeps ever closer.)
- Who cares what damned color the dress was? Apparently over half a million people on just one site…
- The Prisoner’s Dilemma: turns out that selfishness and extortion work better. 2
- 1000 Chrome experiments. 3
- Blogging: Lessons Learned.
- The New Yorker on AI.
- Cleaning bloatware from your PC.
And finally, it’s all about the DNA: