This week’s au courant links:
- John Green is NOT Brian Williams.
- Tweet deleters.
- Hilarious: Jurassic Park’s faux 3D UNIX system is now an actual game – I Know This.
- Guerilla public service.
- The entire internet mapped out from 1969.
- Speaking of conspiracies…
- Add googly eyes to anything you browse.
- Plain English autopsy of a malware hack that seems to tie into a security company.
- The Algorithms of Love.
- emoji b fuckin’ you shit up in court n’ stuff, yo.
And finally, the dreamer is still asleep…