This week’s au courant links:
- Doan be makin’ no Katy Perry shark, biatch, or I b settin’ my lawyers on you!
- Um versus uh.
- I’m an Anti-Braker.
- To die on Facebook.
- From deep within the swamps of our favorite nutbag state, Florida 1, comes this beauty of an idée fixe: converting robots to Christianity. 2
- Japan to open first hotel run by robots this July…one assumes the staff will have all been saved by the Florida pastor, n’est-ce pas?
- The pernicious myth of crowdsourcing.
- Hiding Morse code in AOR songs.
- 3D printers building human tracheae.
- Cards Against Humanity gave away a private island. One with buried treasure on it. Sorta…
And finally, Steven King on Fifty Shades of Grey, Twilight and other…writings: