This week’s au courant links:
- Futuristic predictions for 2014 that came true.
- Why 2015 won’t suck.
- Ta-da! Internet Archive adds 2,300 hundred MS-DOS games, all playable online.
- Nazi super cows!!!!!!
- 23andMe’s game plan.
- What we will speak in 2115.
- 10 tech-speak references we should trash in 2015.
- AnxietyBox is now defunct…but you can still get the source code.
- For those of you who put this off: make your own Annual Report.
- Stepping back into our new reality: who’s watching you?
Finally, because some days we miss the fuck outta the original Soul Train, Mavin Gaye – Gotta Give It Up: