This week’s au courant links:
- Can you hear me? Send a message to the NSA…
- The collected papers of Albert Einstein, free and online.
- Heh heh heh: Obama calls for turret-mounted cameras on all police tanks.
- Conceptual (Twitter) art: all the minutes.
- Must we always communicate with others in a way the government can understand?
- Apparently; the Feds are now invoking 18th century law to defeat Apple’s newest encrypted iPhones.
- Speaking of iPhones…soon they’ll fall just like cats.
- A brief primer on tracing cyber weapons.
- William Gibson on teh cyberpunk.
- Once to the manor born, always so…
And finally, the new Terminator Genisys trailer (with more Arnie! 1)…