Of late our InBox skews toward “You keep intimating that more than protests need to occur to effect change; what, exactly, did you have in mind?”
I can’t tell you in exact terms, because we are different in both our perceptions and willingness to act, however the below might well serve as a guideline:
1. Continue to attack all mainstream institutions across the board, until all of the system’s institutions have a single digit approval rating, just as Congress presently does.
2. Continue all dissident movements everywhere, and grow these to the point that they collectively become a majority, and then a super-majority.
3. Promote the idea of secession until a substantive majority of Americans wishes for their state, region, or locality to secede, thereby effectively breaking up the USA.
4. Continue to build support for military non-intervention, which is at an all-time low, across the political spectrum.
5. Continue to build support for anti-police state protests until these become an Eastern Europe circa 1989 moment.
6. Continue to attack the war on drugs which is the foundation of the modern American police state.
The remaining 6 steps in the pan-anarchist 12 step program continue here.