This week’s au courant links:
- Because Verizon is all about free speech…NOT!
- Ebola quacks keep heading to West Africa. 1
- One day I will die on Mars…
- Thanksgiving leftovers theorem.
- Molecular flash storage.
- Yet another entry for the “Really?!” category: Twitter tracking your installed apps ad targeting. 2
- Yet another millionaire advising the hoi polloi on how to live: eat less.
- On the other hand…economists say we should tax the rich at 90%.
- The “see something, say something” database.
And finally, for the upcoming cold & bitter winter days, how to make the world’s best paper airplanes: