This week’s au courant links:
- Quing’s Quest: The Death of Video Games.
- Fish vs Fish.
- VR overview.
- We 1 eat dip and Ranch dressing.
- Levitation for everyone.
- The eternal lava lamp.
- NORMCORE: supermodels on the meaning of the world.
- The things that will last on the internet are not owned.
- Fatal Encounters: the database of people killed by cops.
- US House of Representatives banned –again– from editing anything on Wikipedia.
And finally, the very first completely functional man-made human organ: