This week’s au courant links:
- John Oliver’s take on Ferguson, Missouri.
- Police cameras.
- The GIF Youtube. 1
- The lifeline of CDs.
- If Dr. Seuss wrote “The Call of Cthulhu.”
- Speaking of Cthulhu, Karl Rove may still have to go before the bar.
- How not to get laid.
- The innernetz and paid sex: more bang for your buck.
- Pew Research releases paper that predicts by 2025 we’ll all be out of work and screwing sexbots.
And finally, the Japanese bring us another step closer to the day of fully ‘functional’ sexbots: