This week’s au courant links:
- This doesn’t bode well for the 2016 presidential campaigns.
- An anatomy of songs.
- Kaskade on music and copyright laws (and the old men afraid someone will take their money away.)
- Gentle Brain (try on your mobile device.)
- Congress denies they are reptiles (not that anyone will believe them.)
- Really really obscure songs.
- Suddenly Weird Al is everywhere.
- Fusion technology – still a real thing.
- Telsa light bulbs.
- Because vanity über alles.
And finally, chocolate cake: