This week’s au courant links:
- Because your cube-mate doesn’t reek enough, NASA recreates interplanetary smells.
- Sherlock Holmes: tanned, rested and now off copyright.
- Why you are wrong.
- Turn your favorite
trashy blogweb site into a New York Times knock-off.
- Poetica now open to everyone.
- Olivia Taters – teen twitter bot extraordinaire.
- On-line nerd music creation (read algorave.)
- Infinitely recursive recursion.
- A surprisingly intelligent and unanimous opinion from SCOTUS.
And finally, Fame – We All Want To Live Forever: