This week’s au courant links:
- Alamo Drafthouse bans Google Glass.
- For your gaming pleasure: VVVVVV
- Secret Dens.
- Paper Later – the innernetz delivered to your house like a newspaper. 1
- TELSA: All Our Patent Are Belong To You. 2
- ClickHole (The Onion gets into the Buzzfeed ‘business’.) 3
- HP’s The Machine.
- Hypothermia as a life saving measure.
- Deep Knowledge Ventures appoints an algorithm to its board. 4
- Turning paper airplanes into drones.
And finally, the BBC on Aristotle’s The Poetics:
- WTF? ↩
- This is amazing stuff… ↩
- My favorite line:”ClickHole staff members don’t write or produce any of the articles, quizzes, lists, or videos that appear on our website. Instead, through the miraculous process of spontaneous genesis, new pieces of content constantly materialize onto our website of their own will.” ↩
- Not even Justice Roberts saw that one coming. ↩