This week’s au courant links:
- High schooler invents instant early-stage HIV test;
- On the other hand computers still not winning at Go;
- Nieman Journalism Lab on leaked NYT’s report;
- A ride in Google’s driverless car;
- Emoji fortunes; 1
- 23andme says “fuck the FDA” and goes after the international market;
- The American hoi polloi can again acquire Google Glass.
- Finally discovered the spurious correlation generator the Rethugs have been using;
- Google has all your email;
- Amazon.com doing evil.
And finally, Syd Mead – the real Blade Runner: