This week’s au courant links:
- The National Draft Ben Carson for President Committee raised $2.4 million over the past three months. Who’s Ben Carson? Funny you should ask…
- Bet you’ve been wondering what erstwhile GOP Majority Leader (and convicted felon!) Buggsy DeLay has been up to, right? No? Well, take a look anyway.
- USB Type-C
- Drones: When they say go big, they mean go BIG!
- Drones: covering Thus Sprach Zarathustra and more.
- O’Bannon says Farscape movie script is in the works. 1
- No powdered alcohol for you!
- Zero population in 5 million US census blocks.
- This is why the Onion rocks.
- The latest conspiracy theories as printed in the comments section of the New York Times.
And finally, Umbertoe Eco on the library and culture: