This week’s au courant links:
- Mashable’s Heartbleed Hit List.
- Schneier interjects reasonableness into the conversation. 1
- Dan Kaminsky’s take.
- Sean Doig’s take – start over.
- Everyone’s made some stupid coding error that has passed into production. Happily none of mine ever made international headlines.
- Of course there’s a Tupperware side of the issue as well.
- Oculus Rift goes all Mutual Of Omaha Wild Kingdom.
- Is your state ready for the coming zombiepocaypse?
- On Game Neverending.
- The continuing adventures of Dr. Eval.
And finally, porn and lemonade: