This week’s au courant links:
- Don’t know why you’d want to, but you can graph the ratings of your fav TV show. 1
- Using DNS for Twitter fun in Turkey.
- Holy shite, stop the world! You can now add selfies to GitHub. 2
- In case you’re one of three people to yet view Eddie Snowden’s TED talk.
- If you are one of those three people, then you also probably didn’t know fivethirtyeight relaunched.
- Soundslice adds sheet music.
- Because you really REALLY miss Windows 3.0 “animations”.
- So you want to be a writer…
- Waves detected on Titan moon’s lakes..
- This year’s Go Congress is in The Big Apple: sign-up!
And finally, the latest fad is teens everywhere ditching Facebook for this:
- GoT, for example, graphs out at 9.5/10 based on 524758 ratings. ↩
- That’s the first, and probably next to last, time I’ve used the word ‘selfies’ on this site: Open Office’s dictionary wanted to correct it so badly…as I assume it would were I to use the word ‘ginormous’. Yep, I was right: Open Office is freaking out. ↩