This week’s au courant links:
- RIP, Flappy Bird.
- But wait!…it just so happens that Flappy Bird is only mostly dead.
- If you need this app on a date you shouldn’t procreate in the first place; natural selection has marked you for termination.
- One hell of a hamburger.
- Make your own mei yen powder.
- Yet another reason –as if one was needed — to kill all cats.
- What makes a planet habitable for earthlings?
- Obligatory item on the fact that hot young athletes are screwing the bejus out of each other at the summer resort known as Sochi.
- 6 degrees of Snowden.
- The EU’s proposals to run the innernetz.
And finally, William Goldman on screenwriting: