This week’s au courant links:
- Thank Jeebus! We can now, at long last, scientifically authenticate premium chocolate!
- Wish they had invented these while I was at university…
- Appalachian State University’s fermentation sciences degree is a way of life. 1
- SCOTUS publicly goes down on Monsanto, shuns American farmers.
- PKPKT – just what it sounds like, for iOS.
- Joe Cocker’s Woodstock performance (with the correct lyrics).
- Our leaders do not mean well.
- Sir Patrick Stewart on how to correctly moooo.
- Giving poor people money works. 2
- Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose…
And finally a tip o’ the hat to self awareness: