This week’s au courant links:
- Art, these days…
- Michael Mapes.
- George R. R. Martin is getting testy; don’t make him use the Red Comet!
- Prison life à la The Odyssey.
- If you were a fan of the original Omni…
- classroom Aquatic.
- The Telegraph rates 12 2014 CES gadgets. 1
- …though if it would get the taste of octopus balls out of my mouth…
- Did you know Ney York state legally recognizes haunted houses? 2
- The 1,001 reason why an federal flat-rate income tax needs to be implemented.
And, finally, because we can never offer up enough of the surreal…
- The only thing we intend to purchase is a Pebble Steel – in fact, we’ve already ordered one. The rest seems like the usual mindless shit; we did it because we could. WIth the exception of the Kolibree toothbrush, wich took a special type of idiocy to create, much less market. ↩
- And not just ones where NJ Governor Chris Christie has been. ↩