This week’s au courant links:
- An admitted asshole’s review of his past year with Google’s Glass.
- 3D printed livers.
- Even the sharks (no, not lawyers…this time) have Twitter accounts.
- At last – a way to track down time travlers…the innernetz!
- Analysis of code shown onscreen…
- Netflix reverse engineered by The Atlantic.
- The Internet Archive has a belated Xmas gift for you.
- NSA redux redux redux…
- Meanwhile, back at the front lines of the idiotic, useless war on drugs…
- Once again Taibbi gets right to the heart of it. 1
And, finally, the WikiLeaks Road Movie: