This week’s au courant links:
- “Oh… You don’t wanna look in there.” 1 2
- Thank jebus SOMEONE is worried about the robots!
- Climate scientist reads far far too much into The lord of the Rings.
- Download your Gmail.
- Mickey Mouse had a mid-life crisis? Who knew?
- We’re sure you heard this on NPR, but it’s worth revisiting: the t-shirt.
- The $40 K TV.
- Malware will soon be able to jump ‘air gap’.
- Queue up now; only 50 more left to sell!
- How to Dance to Radiohead.
And, finally, the one hit for which Dick Dodd was known: