This week’s au courant links:
- JMESS and the Historical Software Collection (major league kudos to the volunteers who put this together; it’s sweet!)
- The (inevitable) decline of Wikipedia.
- The philosophy of small children.
- Wild animals will chow down on zombies every time.
- Flat design.
- Apparently JFK preferred French cologne.
- The sad saga of Bucky Balls (if you would like to help buy some Liberty Balls.)
- How would we know if we saw/met an alien?
- The Greek gods are making a comeback (what’s next…Thor?)
- The world’s got a brand new (climate) plan.
And, finally, one from the archives…